TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

View Single Post

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #83
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 ESPY Winners: Sharapova presented, Serena won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawcio765 View Post
I agree that I used a bad and strong word BUT you are calling him an adult. The fact he's 38 doesn't mean that he's an ADULT. He's behaving like a KID. Yes he doesn't hurt anyone but I think the quicker he realizes he's not 25 anymore the better FOR HIM and his future.
He's Barry Gordy's son, for God's sake! He would be set for life had he never made a dime on his own. And the fact that he has struck out on his own, says a lot more about who he is than I'm sure you could ever recognize. The best thing for you is to mind your own business and leave others to theirs, since you obviously haven't a clue based on your judgements.

JN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote