TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

View Single Post

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #81
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 ESPY Winners: Sharapova presented, Serena won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawcio765 View Post
Stefan Gordy, 38! because that's his f** name, looks like a joke. What type of a man he is, how can any woman be attracted to THIS. Victoria! WTH?
He should be ashamed... A MAN, 38 years old behaves like a clown the whole freaking time?!

You can hate me etc. BUT THIS is not acceptable for me. I understand that sometimes you can have fun etc but COME ON. Is he thinks that he's funny, cool, or what?
You should be ashamed that you're so concerned about an adult. The man is living and enjoying his life and not hurting anyone in the process. You should take notes.
____

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
nope, never heard of this bugger before
frankly, I don't get yanks' obsession with this "sport" they call football anyway, so no wonder the rest of the world prefers real footie to begin with.
Yeah, people usually laugh at and criticize things they don't 'get', so at least you're normal in that category.

My Top 3 Faves!

Last edited by JN : Jul 18th, 2013 at 05:23 PM.
JN is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote