TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

View Single Post

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #74
country flag tennisjunky

tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlo
Serena rarely wins the Best Female Athlete ESPY losing to Lindsay Vaughn most of the time. Now she's finally won it again at the expense of Gabby Douglas which is unfortunate. They both deserve it but I'm glad Serena won.
agreed. of course i was thrilled and rooting for Serena to win, but i wouldn't have minded seeing Gaby win especially because this might be her only chance to win. She was in the audience looking really excited and at that moment i was rooting for her, then the momemnt passed and i was happy for Serena again. wish they could have tied.

SHARAPOVA- who's up next for a beatdown? SERENA- underestimate her if you want, it's your funeral! SHAHAR-
official 'good fella' of the maria mafia
tennisjunky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote