TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

View Single Post

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 02:43 PM   #62
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 ESPY Winners: Sharapova presented, Serena won

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rex View Post
I hope that was sarcasm!

Wow! Your flag rings true. This truly is an international forum. (And yes, that's a good thing!)

The D-bag next her is starting NFL Quarterback Colin Kaepernick. He is a quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers and he took the team to the Super Bowl this past year.

The National Football League is a virtually unkown to the rest of the planet. But here in the USA, it is King. And I mean no other sport in the world is remotely close for USA sports audiences. The USA's NFL is the richest sport on earth. Its championship game (The Super Bowl) is all but a National Holiday in the United States.
Yeah I had to remind myself that one of the biggest sports stars in America isn't really known outside the states....funny.

Props to Serena for not just winning her awards but for her commitment to the sport. She didn't have to be playing a non-event ins Sweden she could have been there rubbing elbows with her peers and celebrity friends but chose tennis first. She gets bad publicity when she doesn't but no recognition when she does.
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote