TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

View Single Post

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #61
country flag T-rex

T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 ESPY Winners: Sharapova presented, Serena won

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
who is this D-bag sitting next to Maria LOL
I hope that was sarcasm!

Wow! Your flag rings true. This truly is an international forum. (And yes, that's a good thing!)

The D-bag next her is starting NFL Quarterback Colin Kaepernick. He is a quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers and he took the team to the Super Bowl this past year.

The National Football League is virtually unkown to the rest of the planet. But here in the USA, it is King. And I mean no other sport in the world is remotely close for USA sports audiences. The USA's NFL is the richest sport on earth. Its championship game (The Super Bowl) is all but a National Holiday in the United States.

Last edited by T-rex : Jul 19th, 2013 at 12:27 AM.
T-rex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote