TennisForum.com - View Single Post - oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

View Single Post

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #3856
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

I felt for a long time that a man is more important to Marta than tennis or almost anything else for that matter. It is just too bad because I believe she was one of the greatest talents which shined through in quite a few matches. Unfortunately there was no sustained commitment for longer period of time to get her where she could with her gifts. There is no judgement on my part; everyone's priorities are their own business no matter if prioritization is conscious or not. I am just a little sad. I have little to no hope that Marta will be back and if she will if she could commit to the level that is required.

P.S.Well,... special luck to Agnieszka Radwanska, Marta Domachowska, Daniela Hantuchova, Urszula Radwanska
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote