TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Us Open Series

Thread: Us Open Series
View Single Post

Old Jul 17th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #69
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco123 View Post
I'm actually a little bit worried about injury after walking for so much time with those high heels. , I also think that Marion ,maybe, will do good for her self if she plays less tournaments before the US open, I mean, look what happened in Wimbledon 2011, got to quarters of RG, won Eastborn and came totally spent losing to Lisicki in Quarter final, and on the other hand play much less before Wimbledon 2013 , and came refresh and hungry to Wimbi and won it. So i really don't know if "vulturing" too many tournaments before us open will benefit her, for me, I would rather have another Slam Semi instead of another win in tear 2 Stanford , but this is just me.
Marion will manage the schedule like she did last year. Imo, she will play Stanford because she's former champion and she dreams to be introduced on court as "2013 Wimbledon champion". Just to hear from the speaker : "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the new Wimbledon champion Marion Bartoli" and enjoy the moment. It should be great.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote