TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Us Open Series

Thread: Us Open Series
View Single Post

Old Jul 17th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #68
country flag Bosco123

Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of
Re: Us Open Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
Marion and Jo Tsonga will play Hopman cup. Confirmation by Marion on twitter.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I'm actually a little bit worried about injury after walking for so much time with those high heels. , I also think that Marion ,maybe, will do good for her self if she plays less tournaments before the US open, I mean, look what happened in Wimbledon 2011, got to quarters of RG, won Eastborn and came totally spent losing to Lisicki in Quarter final, and on the other hand play much less before Wimbledon 2013 , and came refresh and hungry to Wimbi and won it. So i really don't know if "vulturing" too many tournaments before us open will benefit her, for me, I would rather have another Slam Semi instead of another win in tear 2 Stanford , but this is just me.
Bosco123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote