TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Cadantu

View Single Post

Old Jul 17th, 2013, 12:40 PM   #1338
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

Well I saw the first 2 sets and a few games in 3rd, until Alex gave it up. She had 4-0 in the first, Alex came back and served for the 1st set at 6-5 when she got broken. Knapp looked to have the edge all the time... really solid baseline shots, steped-up when she needed it with some decent agressive tennis. The length of her baseline shots is really good. I've also seen her match with Zakopalova last week, a good performance back than as well although she looked really tired (If I remember well she manage to make 3 df in a game). From my point of view, it will be a coin flip. Depends on how agresive Beck can be...Probably the memory of her losing to Yvone is still fresh in my mind and it clouds my judgement
scrumm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote