TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Cadantu

View Single Post

Old Jul 16th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #1319
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

I think I'll write the report of today's match the day after tomorrow, because we got back late because of the long match of Andrea and I'll give the priority to the two interviews I've done to Golubic and Moser (i wanted to interview her too, but she kinda rushed out of the court right to a car -she played on 3rd court, so in another village- so I didn't really felt like stopping her).
Anw she played quite a solid match, closed with a bombing ace wide, but the whole match she really hit clean winners off the FH, containing Koehlers firepower when needed. the score looks close, but the match never was...tomorrow I think it's going to be a nice clash with knapp

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote