TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

View Single Post

Old Jul 16th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #232
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Mexicola, don't you know that "he cannot travel anymore" is just a good old PR trick?? Although I believed that he had some personal things and decided for real not to travel, because they were such a good team... And he really liked her and rooted for her. But I think the chemistry between Thomas and Masha went disappearing around RG - when he criticized her form... So I incline to the option of Maria dumping him.
And I agree that the one who risks here - is Maria not Jimmy...
As far as the who dumped whom thing goes, I think we'll have to wait to see if this Woz/Thomas thing is confirmed or not before having a better idea.

If Thomas is her new coach, then someone ends up looking really embarrassed here, after the comment about not wanting to travel. Did Maria dump him, offering up the travel excuse or did Thomas dump Maria, lying about not wanting to travel, and then jumping to Caroline a few days later?

If the Woz/Thomas thing is false, then we're back to seeing the Maria/Thomas split as more amicable and it's not much of a story.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote