TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

View Single Post

Old Jul 16th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #227
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
I don't think bored is the correct word to use. But yeah, it seems pretty likely that they both came to an agreement that there wasn't too much more Thomas could offer. He seems to be a brilliant tennis analyst and technical coach - these aspects will be of massive benefit (in dire need) to Caroline - much more so than Masha at this point. But I guess it's all just speculation at this point.

I think a Caro/Masha match will be interesting considering Thomas knows every little in-and-out of Maria's game A bit unnerving But I wish him the best anyway because he did tremendous things with restructuring her forehand for slower surfaces...it really was a brilliant example of coaching with purpose.
Yeah, it will be weird to see him not in her box rooting for her opponent....
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote