TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

View Single Post

Old Jul 16th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #218
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

The tennis rumors are turning out to be true lately. A day or two before the announcement, Connors' name was floated around as a candidate(which I didn't take seriously) and it turns out to be accurate. Then on the very day Connors was introduced, I read speculation around here that there was a good chance Woz would be looking to hire Thomas. And sure enough...

I don't know, I just get the impression that Thomas was the one who dumped Maria and she was left scrambling to come up with someone on a bit of short notice(I'm sure Thomas did give her a heads up about his decision). But without any big names available, maybe Connors was the best she could come up with. A big name, whom she already had a relationship with.

If Thomas was, in fact, the dumper, and then using the travel excuse only to jump right to Caroline's team a couple of days later, then I lost a ton of respect for him.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote