TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Bogdan Elena

Thread: Bogdan Elena
View Single Post

Old Jul 16th, 2013, 10:44 AM   #574
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bogdan Elena

Elena can seriously retire now. Her career has no purpose right now.

WTA draws really don't get easier than that (apart from that Azerbaijani girl having her 5 minutes of fame in Baku every year).

It's always nice making fun of sucky results when you just read the scorelines, but watching this mess myself, I really don't know where to start:

Tons of double faults, non existent return, a ground game that is consisting of moonballs Dominguez-Lino would be jealous of, no agression, no accuracy, nothing. And when she tries something, she was usually missing by miles.
Why do you keep moonballing if you can't even move well?

Making a 10k journeywoman who won 5 games to an unranked Italian 15 year old last week and got destroyed by Ioana Rosca early this year look like some serious shot maker.
It defies belief. What the actual fuck has happened to her?
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote