TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Yvonne Meusburger

View Single Post

Old Jul 15th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #341
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yvonne Meusburger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post
Yvonne lost the final to Halep. But Budapest was a success for her. Yvonne plays so well right now, clay is her best surface. And she is in good form and has confidence. Yvonne is an underrated player. I like her attitude, she is a fighter. Also Yvonne is solid and she moves well and knows how to place the balls. The clay MMs are perfect for her, like Budapest and Bad Gastein this week. Nice draw in Bad Gastein. Good luck
I remember watching her play in Bad Gastein 2 years ago and Sam Smith said she was "Metronomic Meusburger"

She has a solidarity in her strokes and game. A nice regularity.

Clay suits her to a tee.

I hope she can go one better this week

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote