TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

View Single Post

Old Jul 15th, 2013, 03:47 PM   #173
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
For all the rose-tinted glasses talk that the Maria of 2004-08 was a superior player in every way!!!!11 to the Maria of the past few years, one thing she has been better at in recent years is she's been much better strategically, and that's surely because of Hogstedt.
Sort of agree. Before starting to work with Hogstedt, Martha would mostly stick to the old BS Bolletierite mantra "I don't need to make any adjustments, I'll just go out there and play my game as it's good enough to beat anyone". With Hogstedt in command, she'd often show up for matches with fully thought-out game plans - only sometimes they'd be the wrong ones.

Eu Jogo Ténis

Prokofiev + Son Goku = pwnage
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote