TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

View Single Post

Old Jul 15th, 2013, 05:22 AM   #160
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
I can still see that Mexicola is pushing his de Brito match as an agenda of how current Maria plays off the claycourts...watch him also downplay Maria's competition on Stanford blazing fast courts, when she more than likely hammer all the players. Whining fans be whining I guess
I am downplaying the field at Stanford because Serena and Vika won't be there. Not having them makes any tournament watered down. So Maria SHOULD win this tourney.

It's still too early to expect any real differences in her game taking place from her partnership from Connors. We should see the typical Maria game we're accustomed to. She'll be well-rested and very eager and inspired to play, putting Wimbledon behind her.

It'll be a good indicator to see if she's ready to make a splash in the US Open Series.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote