TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Pac 12

Thread: Pac 12
View Single Post

Old Jul 15th, 2013, 05:21 AM   #1350
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pac 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
Despite the catastrophic endings, USC's last 2 seasons should be termed as a success.

Despite disadvantage in recruiting(Hibi didn't name USC as prospective college. It's really hard for USC to get those #1 players), beating those star-studded STAN & UCLA convincingly during the dual season testifies to USC's strength.

USC recruited recently; Yates-Katz-Westby-Smith. I wonder how many of you recognize their names Not the creme de la cremes, for sure, but USC WILL continuously challenge the elite teams.

Overcoming that extra hurdle, advancing to the Team final, is their next project. It won't be easy, of course..even defending the PAC 12 title will be an herculean task..
Yates-Katz-Westby-Smith? Do they play hockey?

Winning the Pac-12 title these days in the toughest division in the nation is no easy feat, then doing it two years in a row against star-studded teams...it seems no justice for USC to be ranked #5 and having to play a team in the R16 capable of winning it all.

I don't think a 3-peat of the Pac-12 is out of the question with the Cards rebuilding this year
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote