TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Female inmates sterilized without approval

View Single Post

Old Jul 14th, 2013, 08:25 PM   #39
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Female inmates sterilized without approval

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson View Post
I'm not so sure, people are starting to see through his act. I think he'll be off soon like the others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ampers& View Post
Some of you posters in this thread are despicable. Helen Lawson being the worst of them. She accuses others of being 'race baiters' and 'trolls,' but she is, by far, the worst in this thread. She constantly goes into threads to call out certain groups of posters and instigate arguments. Still convinced that her profile was hacked or she experienced some sort of traumatic experience in the last year that has made her a bitter, irrational, ignorant moron. There is no way there could have been such a dramatic change in board personality without something major happening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hablo View Post
The pic came with the article, Helen Lawson...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarindipity View Post
fucking hell Helen the pic was part of the article.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarindipity View Post
Oh just shut up.

JN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote