TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jul 14th, 2013, 01:28 PM   #1952
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

I know this is completely irrelevant but I just had to post this given the comments from fellow Forummers about $25,000 Tallinn's streaming and scoring

For a country that is so technologically aware, this is very embarassing Even tournaments that only care about player's money like Antalya and Sharm El Sheikh have livescoring with Antalya having permanent streaming

BTW, Anett's boyfriend has to play Jurgen first round in Tallinn
Maybe that's why she's not playing Woking

BTW, to add to the general sad tone, I was looking at lists in America and she would have been highly seeded in Granby and made MD in all the 50Ks I am surprised she hasn't played tournaments there before given that in general she has played well there

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Jul 14th, 2013 at 01:43 PM.
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote