TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

View Single Post

Old Jul 13th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #112
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

Terrible choice. Maria's game won't improve at all. Just going back and refreshing my memory of the time he spent with Andy, he never came across as someone who was made to coach. Someone who could motivate and have the patience and knowledge to construct and tweak a player's game in a positive direction. However long this pairing lasts, Maria will be stuck in neutral or regress. But I've been wrong in sports many times over the years and I hope I'm very wrong again. It's just my opinion, but I don't like this decision one bit.

She needed a real coach, not a celebrity who was just recently hawking his stupid book. She might as well have hired Monica Seles.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote