TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The "Ivana Lisjak deserves a cheering thread" thread

View Single Post

Old Jul 13th, 2013, 06:18 AM   #653
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The "Ivana Lisjak deserves a cheering thread" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
her SR is pretty low though, right? can she make USO qualies?
Seriously doubt it, but I browsed last year's schedules and it turns out that her SR would've been good enough to get her into 4 WTA's between now and mid September - Washington, Cinci, New Haven and Quebec. My guess is that she'll remain in the States until the end of the year so it'd be great to enter whatever she can, as there aren't too many challengers left in the region, even if we count a few in South America (and there are none in the last two months of the year). Of course, she wouldn't have to use her SR for 25k's or maybe even some 50's now that she is around 470. But now she'll have an excellent chance (or so it seems) to go even further, as I just saw she'll play Sanders next, who took out 5th seed Rogers in three. So it's two unseeded battling for one, and two seeds (Glushko and Gibbs) for the other place in the final.

Ajmo Ivana
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote