TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

View Single Post

Old Jul 13th, 2013, 04:59 AM   #82
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

Thomas was a great addition to Maria's team. He helped her achieve a career grand slam and bring her career back to where it should be. I mean, I don't know how I feel about this year. In recent months it does seem like there hasn't been much improvement and perhaps Thomas did what he could do, and now it's time for her to get a new perspective—ideally to bring her to the next level (e.g. beat Serena). She didn't fall into a slump post-Michael Joyce so I don't think she's doing to perform badly because of a coach change. I hope it wasn't something personal since they seem to have a good relationship. But it seems like they parted on good terms.

Look forward to who the new coach is.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote