TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

View Single Post

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 09:23 PM   #76
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

all the whining about Maria apparently not caring about tennis anymore is leaving me doumbfounded...hello guys, this is Maria Sharapova we are talking about - a player who destroyed every single opponent in her path while winning 08 AO with a help of cortisone shots to ease the shoulder pain. These sort of warriors never quit and never stop believing they can improve their game and maybe take it into another level. Whatever Maria does, I know it will pay off to her sooner or later - because life always rewards determined hard workers at the end of the day
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote