TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

View Single Post

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #75
country flag Charlatan
17 >>> Your Fav

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

Quote:
‏@AMYCHICK94
CONFIRMED- 4 time grand slam champion and former world number 1 Maria Sharapova has hired Larry Stefanki as her new coach via Stanford press
https://twitter.com/AMYCHICK94/statu...35009467961344 Not sure how credible this "source" is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
And I'm not one to throw out theories based on nothing, but over the past year or so, you've seen Maria start Sugarpova, start Twitter, start her Facebook channel, and devote more time to her boyfriend. Maybe Thomas didn't feel he was getting Maria 100% anymore out of her, lost some patience, and decided he had done all he could as a coach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Should all that be attributed to Hoggy? Imo not.. Maria has something in all that aswell.

Mexicola, I agree with you!!! Her behaviour is a bit.. um.. weird.. Sugarpova left and right, WAGing more than any time previously in her life, Dimitrov this and that, not deciding to play FC not this year, neither the start of next year.. IMO she is not 80% devoted to tennis but 60%. What are exactly her plans?? Was she satisfied with the one Slam after injury??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Atomic Bomb View Post
Don't laugh at your superiors. Bow down bitch.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote