TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

View Single Post

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 08:10 PM   #71
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

I remember the time when Hoggy was appointed as her coach, and back then everyone was bashing him and Maria on why did she decide to switch coaches, but I always knew that Hoggy would be good for her game and he was, he really was.

He brought Maria's game to another level of physical fortitude and consistency and he developed Maria's clay court game . I am really in shock from this news and I just hope Maria knows what she's doing cause fire a coach with whom she has been so consistent on the terms of results and with whom she has had a great year so far its worrying.

And all this happened just before the USO series start . I hope that Hingis is appointed as her new coach to be honest or a female coach at that. Someone who really will push Maria to become better and who will add something to her game.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote