TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

View Single Post

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 07:27 PM   #66
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold
Re: Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Should all that be attributed to Hoggy? Imo not.. Maria has something in all that aswell.

Mexicola, I agree with you!!! Her behaviour is a bit.. um.. weird.. Sugarpova left and right, WAGing more than any time previously in her life, Dimitrov this and that, not deciding to play FC not this year, neither the start of next year.. IMO she is not 80% devoted to tennis but 60%. What are exactly her plans?? Was she satisfied with the one Slam after injury??
Feeling in the same way.
I know that she has her own off court life and she deserves for that because she's normal human being, but I think she has been more into another stuff lately. WAG-ing for Grigor, Sugarpova, photo shoots, red carpets event and we still have ESPY ahead of us which is on 17th July, barely few days before Stanford.
I see lack of her spirit and dedication to this sport. I know it's sounds silly because she still has very decent season but in my opinion at this moment she's not devoted for training too much.
Hopefully her new coach will bring for her some new energy and load her battery. Maybe she was just boring about her routine with Hoggy and need another, fresh addition to her team.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote