TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

View Single Post

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #62
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
LOL at all the drama and over-reaction, doubting Martha's work ethics even!!? Her business and her love life will always be part of her, but when she goes on court she gives everything, it's dumb to doubt her devotion to tennis.

This coaching change, I'm hopeful, cautious optimism is the phrase. We shall see who it is before we can make any evaluation.
I agree. I recognize this from the Caro forum. When she struggles it's always the fault of Rory, because she's been watching golf or boxing, because she's selling underwear....in short because she hasn't got her mind on the job and isn't training enough. But take a look at her and you won't see a fitter player on the tour. But it's understandable that fans have their doubts because her career has really taken a nosedive. But Maria??? She's doing great. Ok, she lost early at Wimbledon, but who didn't?

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote