TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

View Single Post

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #58
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all
Re: Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

Think Masha is got so far her game can go which is pretty amazing. She got all the Slams and all the money and hall of fame for sure and still top three the world plus life going on for her with the other stuff. Who gonna build more from the game she got beyond small things here there that dont make much diff.??? one thing though is I feel that more than any other in this world Masha is wants to beat Serena again big match and I don't think anything will stop her. The only goal left for Masha if really we think about it. What? More French Opens US Opens? Maybe if Serena out of the picture or she beats Serena. She wants to wipe the smirk Serena face one last time. Trust.
KingOfSwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote