TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

View Single Post

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #53
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

I do agree she's been acting out of character. Mainly the fact she's been moaning at umpires so much lately (especially that time in the 1st-round match at Wimbledon where she was complaining about Mladenovic getting a first-serve replayed or something), plus the whole debacle with Serena (although I think she was totally justified in what she said, it was still unlike her to rise to the bait).

It's just pretty strange behaviour from her considering she typically isn't a complainer and usually has such a calm/patient temperament (off the court). The only time I remember her previously being like this is back in 2008, when she kept going on all these out-of-character rants at the WTA about having to play certain tournaments or having to do photoshoots or something.....but, in retrospect, that might have been mainly because she was stressed about her shoulder. So I guess it's possible that it was the situation with Hogstedt the last few months that was stressing her and making her act strangely?
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote