TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

View Single Post

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 04:27 PM   #52
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

She seems out of character to me.. I guess I do have the right to have my own opinion, no?? or what? We shall see who her next coach will be and what he'll be able to do. But knowing how she gets attached to coaches and how she had a hard time leaving Joyce and how much she praised Hoggy for giving a new spark in her, this whole news sucks... If it is due to his private reasons (which I think is), then it was inevitable and she couldn't do anything.... But.. Hoggy aside, she is in a rather bad form all year IMHO - she is scrapping through matches!
I just hope she won't steal a coach again, and I hope that also it won't be some rookie coach from that Swedish academy...