TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

View Single Post

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 03:48 PM   #1073
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementinator View Post
Welllll, Bartoli could never be acused of having Elenas Magnificent Physique but then who can...

Not aware of any bad blood between the two of them.

Was hoping we coulda had Lisicki over on board as the Champ as she did so well beating the world number one and number 4 plus other good players on the way to the final whereas Bartoli just had to eat cake and stay in there, but alas, the blondie simply collapsed like an Ikea wardbrobe under the pressure...... all sounds quite familiar don't it!!

Anyways Bartolis ok.... good to see a new winner...
Lisicki is lovely on the outside but there's a real phony, painted-on quality to her smile. Calling her "German Ana I." would probably sum it up best

For personal reasons, I'm glad that Marion hasn't drawn your ire at all and, by the way, her pre-eminence in my sig is only temporary.I'll move Elena back to the headline in a couple weeks when we have legit tourneys again....Which reminds me of another reason why it's good that Marion doesn't provoke the same sentiments in you that Sveta has brought about.It was a bit uncomfortable for us to explain your unscheduled, temporary absence to a perturbed Lena during one of her more demanding moods

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote