Re: Maria and Thomas go seperate ways
Surprising. Did not expect that. But if Maria does it in the middle of the season, I guess she feels it became an emergency and she's been thinking about it quite a lot. She has three warm-ups to play until USO I guess, which gives her time to adapt to her new coach's technique etc. I can see several scenarios.
1) She wants to get closer to Dimitrov, and will hire a coach from his academy so that they can train together or something.
2) She wants to take the next step in her game, hit harder with much more consistency, then she might choose Ricardo Sanchez who is a PERFECT FIT
3) UNLIKELY : She wants to put some variety in her game and will hire Navratilova, Hingis or Rodriguez (Haha). In fact, I guess it would be a great move because she DOES HAVE a good hand, great dropshots, good volleys, killer shots to go take on the net, so maybe it is the time to do so and physically it is less demanding so yeah...
4) She might get back her dad for few times and if they work out, he'll stay around. I actually like Yuri !
5) MY DREAM : She hires Dementieva <3
World Number One : The One and Only One
PS : Haters gonna hate
Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA