TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nastassya Burnett Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 12:50 PM   #197
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future
Re: Nastassya Burnett Cheering Thread

yeah, i mean, my mother tongue is not English i may not know so well all these slight differences

i said that way because i saw her a lot of time live, and she has often been mean with me once i came across her in Rome, she was literally doing nothing, i asked for a foto and she told me : no, i am busy !! ( she was doing nothing. then i catched her another day :P i asked again for a foto she turned around and told her coach : wait a second, i have to take a picture with "this guy here" and it was obvious she was bothered by me -.-

and anyway i wish you would understand Italian the way she speaks in these videos maybe also a bit cocky always touching her hair also when the guy asked her about LDL she answered : uhmm, she is a clay courter moonballer

anyway i do like her, she has a nice game + she is really hot

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote