TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nastassya Burnett Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 01:29 PM   #196
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nastassya Burnett Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
I don't understand what she's saying but she has a feminine air about her which is rather disarming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMila View Post
she is a HUUUUUGE bitch, we are going to have fun if she is going to be a popular tennis player, in the 1st video she bitched during all the interview she was tired, it was late, she wanted to go to sleep, in fact the poor guy let her go after the 2nd question..

in the 2nd video she is soooo hot with her wet hair
But she's so charming when she says it...

She does look good with wet hair, but her hair is wet in both vids, one because of sweat, the other because she has had a shower.

I think that in English we would maybe say she's a bit of a moaner, likes to moan and complain about stuff, being a bitch would require her to be more mean, for instance Nastya Rodionova might qualify for that label, but Nastassya would not, I think. Not on what I've seen so far anyway. I suppose you could say she likes to bitch about stuff. Being a bitch is slightly different, means that she is nasty and mean, not just having a tendency to complain about things.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote