TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

View Single Post

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #36
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
And I'm not one to throw out theories based on nothing, but over the past year or so, you've seen Maria start Sugarpova, start Twitter, start her Facebook channel, and devote more time to her boyfriend. Maybe Thomas didn't feel he was getting Maria 100% anymore out of her, lost some patience, and decided he had done all he could as a coach.
I have to admit, there's been times over the past couple of months where I've wondered if something's up in her personal life, because she's been acting a bit out of character. Maybe it was because of tension in her camp / with Hogstedt?
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote