TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

View Single Post

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #35
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

Huh...did not see this coming. But I guess she thinks she needs some new input? Very curious to see who she will be working with, hope she finds someone soon/ already has someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadgerM View Post
Also, I'll be pissed if, as GM says, Hoggy goes to work with Woz or pretty much any of Maria's rivals. I'm OK with him coaching juniors like Michael Joyce did, although Max/the lawyers probably have some agreements in place about what Hoggy can and cannot do for now.
I don't know the real reasons for the split but if he continues coaching there is no way Hoggy goes to coach juniors imo - unless he settles down in some academy because of the not wanting to travel anymore argument. He's too good of a coach, too established in tennis to do that. And that's what happens in sports business - you split and find a new place to work. Not that big of a deal.

Last edited by Nina. : Jul 12th, 2013 at 11:56 AM.
Nina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote