TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Following the Family Tradition: Maria Sakkari

View Single Post

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 03:51 AM   #59
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Following the Family Tradition: Maria Sakkari

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Not surprised to see her change to Babolat as many Prince players have done, especially lower ranked ones. Do you know how you can access the full results for the Mediterranean Games?

It really is a shame that she is kinda stalling as I really though by now if she wasn't Top 400 she'd at least be moving forward
http://info.mersin2013.gov.tr/disiplineDetails_TE.aspx

This isn't really organized though, but also there's a thread in the challenger forum

And yeah, he progress has really stopped and her ranking is going to drop even more now that her Palermo points will come off

I think she still has time though. She's still 17, and if she plays a smart schedule with many 10Ks, then she can have a good second half of the season
But she always tries to enter bigger events where she can't win matches, it really doesn't make any sense at all

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote