TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

View Single Post

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 03:23 AM   #18
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold
Re: Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

First off, thanks to Hogstedt for helping make RG12 happen.

Shocked and kind of worried about this honestly. Not sure what is going on in the Pova camp, but I hope Maria has thought this through and has another coach who will help push her to the next level and build on what she's done so far. I agree that her game seems to have stalled a bit this year, but the timing is worrying because she is doing this in the middle of the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Nigel Sears is open and in the market
Martha doesn't need VIP's scraps, and it doesn't seem like Sears helped Ivanovic accomplish much in making any progress so I question how effective he would be with Maria.

Also, I'll be pissed if, as GM says, Hoggy goes to work with Woz or pretty much any of Maria's rivals. I'm OK with him coaching juniors like Michael Joyce did, although Max/the lawyers probably have some agreements in place about what Hoggy can and cannot do for now.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote