TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

View Single Post

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 01:46 AM   #15
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria and Thomas go seperate ways

He will be missed Thanks for all the memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I do hear what people are saying about her game having stagnated over the past 12 months (which is disappointing since, for the 18 months before that, since she started working with Hogstedt, she was pretty much constantly improving), but I'm just so worried that, without them, she will revert to the 2010 horror-shows #neverforget
I agree. Since after losing to Lisicki last year, they have been working to improve her forehand on faster surfaces and we witnessed the drastic improvements on her hardcourt matches later that year.

But her game is going nowhere starting in 2013. Not to mention her claycourt season is a bit underwhelming although she still had a consistent result (she didn't even play particularly that well in 2013 clay season compared to 2012)

I do hope we will never experience the 2010 old school pova aggressive style with the lack of consistency. But still looking forward to what a new coach is gonna bring in her game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
Wait Kerber's ankle I thought it was her shoulder..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote