TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

View Single Post

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #1071
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alenyaa View Post
Not that I know of, oly lost to her once but settled that one pretty quickly.
Thanks for the input, Mikey; I think that it normally takes a lot more than that for our BGO to hold a grudge against another player.

During Elena's days as an active player, Cap'n Ross would frequently make comments about gals whose weight he considered excessive, so I was sort of expecting some subtle, non-bannable insult about our Wimby champion....Then again, I imagine that Cap'n is quite pleased that Jehovah's Referee Killer Witness didn't win at SW19 again, so maybe everything's all right

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Am working on a device that would translate cat meows to human languages
bruce goose is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote