TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Johanna-Jenny Larsson

View Single Post

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #1697
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Johanna-Jenny Larsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
A bit of an understatement, but yes, it's the big weakness in her game. However, as well as she moves she ought to be able to minimize exploitation of her bh by all but the biggest hitters.

On the other hand, whatever her results she always comes across as being a nice, down-to-earth girl who works hard. She can be a little prickly during matches (which I actually like) but by all reports and my experience she is nice after. Her blog is always refreshingly blunt and sometimes quite funny. And her smile has enough wattage to light up all of Helsingborg for a month in the darkest Swedish winter.

So I guess what I'm saying is I'll take my lumps and keep supporting her.
Yeah, her movement is great. I loved her match against Ivanovic at RG...I remember watching it at the time, and thinking that Johanna would do so well on clay in the future, but nothing has really sparked since...maybe it will in the future.

Yeah, she can get down on herself....she's lovely, I loved her Fed Cup interview with Sofia. And really pretty too, like most Swedes.

Me too!

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote