TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Female inmates sterilized without approval

View Single Post

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #25
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Female inmates sterilized without approval

Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
Okay, and the above should affect me how, Mr. Lawson's pal (Personal Ass Licker)?

Edit: And oh yeah, ignoramus, click the link. The pic is part of the article, not something I added later, idiot.
Not at all of course, you made that clear in your previous post. Which kind of has me confused as to why you bothered to respond

What also has me confused is why, if the pic (which is clearly fake, whether it was you or some sleazebag journalist who came up with it) belonged to the article, you didn't just point that out to Helen Lawson in the first place. If as you say the pic isn't the point, why go to the trouble of including it in your post, and of defending it when its authenticity was called into question? Or are you saying you believe the pic is genuine and newsworthy?
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote