TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra's All-star Sports Thread(para maricas que aman 'tenistos')

View Single Post

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #37
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra's All-star Sports Thread(para maricas que aman 'tenistos')

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Shifty, do you like Maryna Zanevska and Nadiya Kichenok ?
I like Marina alot, she has nice powerful, fast and aggressive game with little bit of headcase and BBB tendencies and she's hot, basically ideal candidate for my fave list Another reason i like her despite living and training in Belgium, she visits her hometown academy few times a year, so i can easily see her play and practice in person. On pure talent alone she easily can be solid Top50 player like Sori\Mona but she hasn't really build on her talent since winning her junior GS titles. I haven't seen Kichenok sister alot and mostly it was Ludmila, so i have no idea what to think of them, tho i think they have some potential and always root for them.

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote