TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Jul 10th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #556
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Unfortunately, your last sovereign was beheaded and it appears that you are in dire need of a new royal figure to ascend to the throne and fill in the void. I hear that you lot are a bunch of skinheads, scumbags, and douchebags which is just the type of small folk I seek to rule. So I shall take the role of your ruler; all you need to know about me that my heart is dark and full of terrors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Матвей. View Post
Has Светльо been permabanned?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
anyone, where is she in these dark times?
She is dead.

Probably burning into the vile fires of hell in this very instance. Let she never find peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeMashabator View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
That was dumb from Svetlio. He basically admitted to spamming a thread with the sole intention of getting it closed.
Shut your filthy moderating mouth up!

Злата кралица committed suicide in full conscience. It was an act of rebellion against the vile, corrupt establishment(which you are a part of) that rules this realm.

The posts that lead to her demise were made while fully understanding the implications that they would bring upon her well-being. She was completely aware that what she did meant death so do not you dare call her stupid. The particular post where she admitted to single-handily ruining that cringeworthy feast was a reminder to the peasantry that she is so much better and superior that she can toy with them whenever she wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Svetlio getting banned basically shows the double standards of this forum imo.
RVD who genuinely I thought was a well rounded Serena fan, considering his age, has been on some sort of crazed Masha hate campaign since the RG final. It's so odd how he's just morphed into a troll. He made a comment regarding Chernobyl for which Wonderfan, being the c*** they are, provided receipts of Svetlio referencing the same thing in some of his posts regarding Masha. The most hilarious part is, they evidently didn't know that Svetlio does this purposefully to elaborate on the racists remarks against Masha that go unpunished on this forum

Child, you are so clueless that I do not see any hope left for you. At least, you got something right as to why did the princess use Chernobyl as a reference. However, it does not involve any racial undertones, it is more of a misogynistic, sexist remark which the invertebrates use as a last resort when their jealousy of the Queen reaches the upper levels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post

Not that gif

I will say it's a little ironic after the Nashamasha incident.
Irony you say ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post

I'd trade Svetlio & NashaMasha for Deborah tho. Without a blink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
Got a warning many years ago for that Jankovic bashing thread I did with Viktymise and then one from that diehard Errani fan who is the most biased, annoying mod around. .
Ugh, I cannot stand her with every fiber of my gorgeous being. The sad thing is that she clearly is the one with the most power around her. Just nauseating.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!