TennisForum.com - View Single Post - is sharapova's serve underrated?

View Single Post

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 11:40 PM   #15
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: is sharapova's serve underrated?

Don't her service numbers speak for themselves?
And who ever said that her serves were bad?
I've often found that her serves have gotten her out of dire straights when facing Serena.
It's just that they tend break down when she's pressured, and then she starts producing DFs galore.
No secret or misunderstanding here.
SERENA: "I hate losing more than I love winning" | RVD: Knowledge(able)…?- In issues researched that interests me and affect my life directly. | Understand(ing)…?- Many subjects & topics in general; with an unquenchable thirst and open mind to learn more. | Experienced…?- In courses of study, and adversities faced. | Racism…?- Living it everyday; experiencing it’s pain in every way; knowing it’ll never go away; and fully understand the futility of arguing it’s ‘evils’ with 'the ignorant' more than I could possibly say.
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote