TennisForum.com - View Single Post - is sharapova's serve underrated?

View Single Post

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 11:41 PM   #8
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute
Re: is sharapova's serve underrated?

I do believe her serve is underrated. I think the reason why her serve is underrated is because it's overshadowed by all the double faults she tends to throw in. I think it's one aspect of her game that she's constantly working hard on. Her first serve is excellent and can really win her free points. Her second serve can either be a liability or an asset because she's not afraid to go for them. I think partly the reason why she's constantly working hard on improving her serve is partly because of Serena. She knows in order to beat Serena she must hold her own because Serena has a fantastic serve.
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote