TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aleksandra Krunic

View Single Post

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 10:20 PM   #1099
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of
Re: Aleksandra Krunic

Damn. My conection broke at 3-2, and since then Alex did not won a game!
I am so mad at her schedule. She should play more WTA tournaments. She can beat top 100 players. She loses lately alot of threesetters to solid top 150 players, so she is there with them, close. I think she can't beat top 50 or be top 50 but i am shore she could be like top 70-80 or something, like Dolonc. Especialy in doubles, top 30 definitively. She just needs to play more with top players. She played top 100 players maybe like 7-8 tims in her career, that is not much experience and she is already 20 years old. She is curently just a solid ITF journywoman and i think she can at least be a solid WTA journywoman.

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
IVANOVIĆ*JOVANOVSKI*JAKŠIĆ
KVITOVA*DATE-KRUM*PETKOVIĆ*MLADENOVIĆ*
SELEŠ*DEMENTIEVA*CLIJSTERS*LI
NETTENIS.ORG

verdegreen is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote