TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

View Single Post

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 05:51 PM   #1690
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

She is injured, that's all.

I can't imagine her playing that bad to lose to Voracova and Torro-Flor on grass like that with that serve of hers. She must be hampered. Take into account how many weeks she has already missed this year.

I only wonder how many more alarm clocks she needs to finally take a break for good and rest up.

Thus said, she can still be lucky to have won a couple of matches here and there because her draws in 2013 have been a complete joke. If she was only at 50% she could have already been ranked in the Top 30 due to pure luck alone, but in this state she is only embarrassing herself.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote