TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 04:03 PM   #4048
country flag RU90

RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Regarding Caro's serve, I've always thought she should have a better serve for her physical stature. She has served well in spurts here and there, but it hasn't given her enough cheap points over her career. She experimented with her stance and now it seems like she's back to old form.

I don't think she should have any specific goals in mind for the rest of the year. She should focus on improving her game and getting back that consistent level of play that she was known for, beating everyone she should beat (most of everyone outside the top 10). It may be easier now that she will play on hard-courts only until next spring.

Last edited by RU90 : Jul 9th, 2013 at 04:08 PM.
RU90 is online now View My Blog!